TVET Program at GAGE College one of the founding program at this college.
List of Departments
- Information Technology (Level 1-4)
- Accounting (Level 1-4)
- Secretarial Science (Level 1-4)
- Human Resource Management (Level 1-4)
- Health Informatics (Level 3-4)
- Marketing (Level 1-4)
- Electronics Service Management (Level 1-4)
- Legal Services (Level 3-4)
Admissions to Higher Education Institutions
Admission to non-university higher education studies
Name of secondary school credential required: Ethiopian General Leaving Certificate Examination
Admission to university-level studies
- Name of secondary school credential required: Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination
- Minimum score/requirement: Passes in 4 subjects at C-level
- Other admission requirements: Special privileges for female students and students from disadvantaged/remote regions.
Foreign students admission
- Definition of foreign student: A person enrolled at an institution of higher education in a country of which he/she is not permanently resident.
- Admission requirements: Foreign students must provide the academic certificates required by the institution concerned. The Higher Education Department may grant equivalence to other secondary school-leaving certificates in individual cases. All foreign students must cover their living expenses.
- Entry regulations: Visas; financial guarantee.
- Health requirements: Students must present a health certificate.
- Language requirements: Students must be proficient in English.